The easy way to produce tachograph calibration reports, certificates and plaques
Your advantages at a glance
- Software guides users via a wizard through all legally specified steps including the production of calibration plaques
- Produce tachograph calibration reports and plaques quickly and conveniently
- Data can be transferred to the workshop internet portal where it can be accessed at any time
- Software program is stored in the Workshop Key, automatically analyse and assess relevant security Events and Faults (i.e. manipulations) stored in the digital tachograph since the last calibration (quick check)
- Archive the Workshop Card and download files, complying with the workshop's archiving obligation
VDO launched the market’s first PC-based Tachograph Calibration software back in 2006. With the internet-based WorkshopReport software, we are again setting new standards when it comes to performance, user-friendliness and innovation.
The software is supplied on a Workshopkey, a device that’s simply inserted in the front interface of the digital tachograph. The Software guides workshop technicians through the statutory calibration processes, and documents and stores all the results. This data can then be transferred to our workshop internet portal via the internet. All relevant vehicle and customer data is available at any time for verification purposes.
Other DTCO Workshop modules are also available: