Vehicle analysis in TIS-Web®: TIS-Web® (data management module)
A wider overview for more efficient vehicle planning
Your advantages at a glance
- 20 different vehicle reports provide a complete overview of the fleet
- Simple overview of vehicle utilization
- Displays showing km driven, speed profiles and plenty of other data
- Simple monitoring of speed and speeding
- Events and faults in the digital tachograph are recorded
- Download solution
- TIS-Web (data management module)
- Optional: TIS-Web fleet app
Vehicles are the most important assets for any fleet operator. And these assets should work efficiently. The TIS-Web data management module provides over 20 different reports with all the information that fleet managers need for smart vehicle planning. Unprofitable downtimes and journeys with incomplete capacity utilization are immediately obvious. And speeding, inefficient driving styles and other efficiency factors can also be detected quickly using these reports.
More than 20,000 companies throughout Europe already use TIS-Web to optimize their fleet management and store data in accordance with the law. The software consists of three individual services that can be added according to requirements.
What's new in TIS-Web
TIS-Web will be permanentely updated and improved. Find here all relevant features of this TIS-Web release at a glance:
That's new in TIS-Web DMM
New Switchboard Layout
The new TIS-Web Switchboard is working in HTML 5 in responsive design. Each service has an own tab and shows already some important information on different service tabs.
Infringement details report
The infringement report has been modified and enhanced with additional information.
Unregistered Driver report
Drivers who have used a certain vehicle and inserted there driver card, are shown on this report if those drivers are not registered in Driver master data.
Scheduled reports with CSV attachment
„Scheduled reports“ now can also be defined as CSV attachment. More reports has been added for export.
New Service TIS-Web VTS
Vehicle and Trailer Service
For further information please click the folders down below.
TIS-Web Data Management (DMM)
Have a clear overview of all the important fleet data on your screen and create reports with a single click. You can also export figures in CSV format to import them into your company's own data processing systems.
Optimise vehicle deployment
A clear overview of driving and idle times shows the utilization rate of your vehicles and provides important information for vehicle scheduling.
Just one click to import data from the digital tachograph and driver card
You can import driver and vehicle data with all VDO download solutions, such as DLK Pro or DLD, in TIS-Web. Analog tachograph disks are imported using the VDO Chart Analyzer or TIS-Web Scanner.
Just select the appropriate device and the download starts automatically.
Check if statutory requirements are satisfied
You see at one glance if all downloads have been made without any gaps.
In addition, you can monitor driving and rest periods as well as traffic violations for each individual driver with a single click. You can add comments to events directly for future company inspections.
Check the driving habits of your drivers
Charts that show speed and acceleration patterns provide an indication of driving style.
Reward exemplary performance
You can compare driving performance and habits at a glance using the drivers' scorecard on the basis of self-defined criteria (fuel consumption, kilometers travelled, traffic violations), providing a good basis for bonus systems.
Simplify your staff planning
The drivers' calendar helps you to plan their work schedules efficiently. This allows you to produce a clear record of activities such as work, holiday, sickness and absence in the calendar.
See vehicle movement on a clear map overview. You see immediately which vehicle can take on an additional load without making a long detour. If you want to display location data in TIS-Web mapping, you only need your vehicles to be equipped with a digital tachograph with Release 1.3 or higher, a DTCO SmartLink and the free TIS-Web Fleet app.
If a DTCO 1381 digital tachograph with Release 2.0a or higher is installed in the vehicle, information on the VDO Counter can be displayed in addition to location data. Regardless of the DTCO Release, the loads are also transmitted, which can be entered manually by the driver. This allows you to calculate free capacity quickly and also see how much driving time remains for each of the drivers.
Display the routes travelled by your trucks. Location data from DTCO 2.1 (with GeoLoc connected) is transmitted to TIS-Web DMM and displayed via TIS-Web mapping.
Before the start of their journey, your drivers can record the results of pre-departure checks, add comments on defects and transfer these together with up to two photos to TIS-Web. This puts you in the picture immediately and you can deal with defects more quickly.
You can also exchange messages with the driver via the TIS-Web Fleet app, thus saving telephone charges. Automated messages, e.g. on the forthcoming driver card download, can be sent in conjunction with the TIS-Web DMM.
TIS-Web Vehicle & Trailer Service (VTS) Trailer
Trailer analysis features inside
- Driven kilometers of trailer
(with DTCO and SmartLink over DTCO odometer and as „Stand Alone“ over GPS calculation
- Driver and vehicle information
(with DTCO and SmartLink over DriverCard and as „Stand Alone“ over Fleet App Account)
- Statistical usage of trailer in diagrams
- Actual position
Trailer Master Data
- Asset management for trailers
- Possibility to handle independently from vehicle
- Usable for trailer companies (w/o vehicle recording)
- Usable for asset management in fleets with vehicles and trailers
- Continous positioning according to mobile or last postion after hook off
- Overview of all trailers
- Positioning with geofence
- Geofencing when entering and leaving with notification
- Setting of geofence in the rules for trailer (with centre and radius)
- Detail data for trips is kept for 3 month
- Notification about trailer events via configurable mail account
Trailer features inside Fleet App:*
*All features are available on iOS from Apple after app update end of June 2016
Hook ON / Hook OFF
- Trailer registration manually or by use of QR code via Trailer ID
- With SmartLink (vehicle registraion automatically)
Health Check with Trailer Checklist
- Trailer Health Check can be made on mobile (paperless)
- Transferring to backend, available in TIS-Web for fleet owners
- Check for maintenance, interior, liquids/pressure, safety etc.
- Send details with remark and photograph and/or pictures
Cargo Check with Cargo Checklist
- Check for import, export and seals
- Set trailer load
- Check seal condition and numbers
Messaging or Alert
- With comments and pictures about trailer status
- Text plus photographs and/or pictures
- Messaging from driver to fleet owner
- The total vehicle load can be inserted manually and transfered to TIS-Web
TIS-Web Vehicle & Trailer Service (VTS) Vehicle
Vehicle analysis features inside TIS Web VTS:
Vehicle and Driver Dashboard
- Different widgets can be seen like
- Fuel usage
- Fuel distance ratio
- Vehicle load
- Vehicle load distance ratio
- Usage per day
- Usage per week day
- Usage per period
- Road types duration ratio
- Road types distance ratio
- Driver behaviour check
Vehicle Tracking Dashboard
On Dashboard customer can see actual position, alerts, vehicle load and driver
- Different widgets can be seen like
- Last vehicle position
- Telltale status
- Fuel consumption
- On Tracing customer can see different routes for selected vehicles with summary information
Alerts and Events
- Customer can define own alerts and events like overspeeding which can be viewed on this tab
Your key into new business opportunities with digital tachographs from VDO
Via TIS-Connect you can easily transfer your data from your server into TIS-Web. This way your data is safely archived and you don’t need your data to be duplicated.
With TIS-Connect we provide a fully automatic data transfers from different clouds into the cloud of TIS-Web, our powerful online data management solution.
Advantages at a glance:
- Fully automated and quick data transfer
- Secured authentication process
- Easy account enabling
For TIS-Web you do not need your own IT infrastructure and do not have to look after data backups or software updates, because all the data is stored and encrypted on a separate internet server. This makes the solution especially suitable for fleets with a number of sites, because the data is always available independently of the site.
Modular structure and payment model according to use
TIS-Web is suitable for small, medium and large fleets and can be adjusted according to need. This is because the software consists of individual modules which can be added or removed according to need. The transparent annual fee is equally flexible: it is calculated based on the size of your fleet and the selected functionality. You always benefit from optimal cost transparency.
By the way: TIS-Web® is also available as the TIS-Web® Starter Kit, including DLK Download Key Pro and in the form of a "Lite" version for small fleets.
Contact a VDO partner and ask for a custom quotation: